Thursday 19 February 2009

Goshh...it's hurting...

I'm having sprue inside my mouth.. (u know Sariawan~)

goshh it's totally hurting..

i can't have proper meal and feel like not wanting to eat anything oh geee..
and i'm having a flu as well..
i usually got flu for just one day..and on the next day, i'll get better, but now......
the flu has been attacking me for 3 days now.. though it's getting better, i hope i really get better tomorrow~~!!!! because of it, i couldn't go out with my friends for Indian food T__T
hate ittttttttt!!!!!!!!!

and my Mom keeps on ranting on me about having a flu..woahhhhhhh T___________T

1 comment:

  1. ah XD kalian ini lagi musim sariawan XD aku br abis baca blog ko hendi, dia jg lagi sariawan XD XD
    waduh flu lagi... jaga kesehatan yah =D

    ReplyDelete