Sunday 15 February 2009

good news

I'm going to be an aunt on Oct 2009!!!!!

I knew it when my Mom was on the phone conversation with my sister-in-law~
(I was kinda eavesdropping~ haha lol :D)

(at first, i thought it was my sister, i thought she would have a baby~ since my brother just got married for only 3 months...so it couldn't be his wife~), so i asked my sister through MSN, i quickly bombarded her with questions~
and she replied me with "HUH?!?!?! what are you saying?"
i was confused~ then whom my Mom was talking to? my Mom couldn't be so happy about other people who're going to have a baby, right??

so i called my Bro through MSN right away, asked him, whether he just called home or not, then he said, "yea... Mom called me just now"
I quickly asked him, "Is Betty pregnant?"
he said, "yeah, she is, the doctor said it's been 6 weeks.."
woahhhhhh~~ i was liked completely shocked!! and couldn't believe that it could be just so fasttt.... i mean the process, you know~

Yeahhh~ I'm happy for them, I'm happy for my parents the most, because finally, they will have their very first grandson/daughter this year and become grandpa & grandma~
and surprisingly!! the due date will be on the early Oct (i hope the prediction won't be wrong though), because me and parents will go to Australia at 21st September which mean, we're able to see the little baby when she/he will be born to the world~ it's just a very great coincident, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment