Saturday 17 January 2009

i've done Karaoke tonight

so my 2nd post today~

i recorded my singing again just now.
It's been such a long time already that i've not recorded my singing :)

so the mood was back then i recorded one song by Ayu..
it's called "Days
here's the link to listen to it:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=421843&songID=7247431

and know what.. these days, i've been doing a little sport at home..
doing the skipping rope..goshhhh.. it's really taking my breath away~ real tired~
i've been not doing sports/exercising for like years already..
my Mom keeps on ranting on me every day.. so yeah, i decided to do little sport to keep up my stamina and the main aim is to get my fat away~
my weight is 55 kg now.. and i guess that's not really compatible with my height which is just 156 cm.. i should be at least 48~50 kg, i guess.
goshh, i used to be 48 kg during my highschool time anyway.. then i'm getting fatter and fatter, til many ppl said the same thing, everytime they met me T__T

gahhhhhh~~ can't help it!

5 kg to lose... hope i can make it!!!

*finger crossed!*

i do not even dare to post my Bro's wedding party pics..since i'm such a fattie on my gown T___T *stress~*

No comments:

Post a Comment