Monday 26 January 2009

1st day of Chinese New Year

the 1st day of Chinese New Year.. for the very first time of my life, i didn't go to my relatives' houses...and to my surprise, when i randomly said to my Mom that i didn't want to go to relatives' houses, she just replied me, "you don't want to go? why?", i said, "because i'm an adult already, and it's embarrassing to receive red pockets from relatives"... i thought that i would be scolded but then, in the end, she said, "oh ok... ", i was liked, "heh? is this for real??", my Mom didn't angry at me~ 

so for the whole day, i just stayed at home :)
and in the afternoon, some of my relatives came to my house instead~

anyway, just now, i went to Thamrin Plaza which i have not gone there for like several years already,  and never did i know that, the very top floor has been renovated into such a great place :) just like on these pictures~ it's a food court actually which called as "D'Loft", i know that this is kind of lame, but i would say that the feeling is just like i'm in overseas~ because of the see-through glasses all around where you can see the outside view, just too bad, nothing great to see outside, since all the houses are short~ hahaha lol :D if only there are tall buildings, that will be great to see~ but the atmosphere is pretty great though~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment