Sunday 25 January 2009

Chinese New Year's eve & Jae's bday eve~

Hello guysssssss~~

it's been such a long time, i don't update my blog hahaha lol :D
anyway.. tomorrow is CHINESE NEW YEAR woahh so fast....
as well as Hero Kim Jae Joong's 24th Bday too..woahh that's totally a coincidence :)

and tonight, we will be having Chinese New Year's eve dinner.. just the 3 of us.. me and my parents..woahh we're so lonelyyy~~ we don't really know where to eat actually.. hmmm~~ still confusing bout that..

anyway, i'm watching ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM COUNT DOWN LIVE 2008-2009 right now... a 3 hour concert and Ayu's right hand was broken...but she still managed to finish the concert..how amazing she is huh?
seeing her so hyper up throughout all the performances, gee, just totally amazes me to the heart..and that makes me love her more and more now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment